Sunday, February 7, 2016

Yes to Me by Erin G.

Yes

Today, I say "yes" to me.
Yes to my power and all of my strength.
All of my hurt and all of my shame.
All of my love and all of my pain.
Today I say "yes" to all of these things

Yes to my hopes and yes to my fears.
Yes to my joy and yes to my tears.
And not only do I say yes to me but I also say yes to Him. 
Yes to Him that guides from within.
Yes to His power and yes to His strength
Yes to the Holy Spirit that wants to embrace
A space within me like never before.
A scared dwelling place where His work can be performed.
As I speak yes to The Potter he will begin 
to strengthen, repair, bend and mend
A soul once fractured, ripped and worn. A soul in desperate need of a miracle performed.

So to this, I say "yes."
Yes to Him and His plan.
Yes to blessings and lessons from the Master's Hand
Yes to His protection, guidance and love 
Yes to becoming one with our Father above 

With a renewed sense of Peace deeply rooted in my soul, 
I say yes to Him like I've never said yes before.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful declaration of Yes my dear friend. May God continue to be that driving force in your and out lives. With love Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this. Great post thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This remind me of a old school prayer I used to hear the old folks say..."Yes to his will. Yes to his way. Yes all day!"

    ReplyDelete